Project Bullets INC. Revealed

77 rustrat

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see the paper now.. ' Local man killed while trying to weld bullets together' Make sure there's no firing pin or powder in them.:eek:

I love the idea for the truck,though. pics!

pharouh now that was fuckin hilarious it just caught me off guard and i couldnt quit laughing that was good keep em coming man

I JUST HAD THE GREATEST IDEA ! You need to buy an old metal ammo box and use it for a console . Another thing you can do is the hand grenade shift knob

hell yeah i can use one for the console and then one for a batt. box. and i dont now about the hand grenade it is a lil played but me and fisch were thinkin like a 50 cal round or something

Can't wait to see this thing come together. If I can help ya out with anything, let me know, seeing how I'm kinda in your neck of the woods.

thats cool man maybe after ive started on this thing maybe we can work out a build weekend or something. you could crash at my place or something

cherry bomb made some sweet side pipes they had on one of there projects just a big red side pipe its was sick lol and how bout a 50 cal bullet laid down facing forward for the hood ornament you should also get one of the pinup girls they painted on there planes on your dash somewhere far as interior color goes i like tan, with an olive drab exterior. my brother has it on his truck and it turned out looking damn sharp

l_14974c5b7f7f4af4a916fd97ea01c479.jpg

l_51b28b074b9ee510bc419a00b2fc176e.jpg

the 16" Isuzu wheels helped alot too.

Rad dudes! I am loving these ideas. I am especially liking the shell and ammo ideas. And the ammo box is played, BUT, this truck is called Bullets Inc. it totally have an ammo box. A consul is a great idea.

The shell overflow tank? Genius!!! I'd have to think about mounting that thing on the bumper like the old moon tanks (or the puketank on my 521's bumper.)

If you are gonna run an l-engine, paint the bullet that is on the door on the on the sides of the polished valve cover. And try to make sure that bay is minty!

And I just got that issue of streetrodder with the airplane gauges. I dug the hell out of that rig.

Bomber seats would work too. I know they are in a lot of rods, but how many Datsuns are running them? Very few if any. Plus some things are timeless. Like torque thrusts and slot mags.

Parachute material would be sweet indeed.

I had been thinking about the somewhat rare plaid 620 interiors for it. But parachute headliner, seats, with metal door panels... Could be sweet! Or somehow cut about an inch of an ammo box, bend some flanged edges and mount it to the metal door pannel as a map pocket! That'd be some sweetness.

No indian blanket in this though! (Nothing wrong with indian blanket, but this truck feels a bit to modern for it.)

The tough thing about this build is to pull it off w/o looking tooo military. Keep it about the bullets. It is all about the bullets.

Imagine you are a punk-yakuza gun runner. What would your truck look like?

Edited by fisch
I just think that it is going to be pretty neat to see one off your art pieces brought to life fisch !

Speaking of which, Skib where are the pics of the finished yota streetfighter?:fu:

You should do a thread about that car with the stencil shots and everything!

No doubt though Slam! It would be rad to see one rolling for real. Also if it is done well and documented and presented to minitruckin "From concept to reality" they might just print that sheyat!

Oh yeah with out a doubt, your would get your name mentioned as the artist of course and mike as the builder and owner . That would be cool as hell . Hey look at me almost 1000 post maybe I will get a nick name :lol: that is if I have contributed enough ..................

you guys are fucking awesome and im glad to finally see fisch get in on this thread. but anyways i cant wait to get this truck started so that i can send some pics to minitruckin. and i am going to take ALOT of pics so that i can track the build on here so everybody stay tuned and keep sending those ideas. I LOVE THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah with out a doubt, your would get your name mentioned as the artist of course and mike as the builder and owner . That would be cool as hell . Hey look at me almost 1000 post maybe I will get a nick name :lol: that is if I have contributed enough ..................

lol and im almost to a hundred... I ROCK!!!

static drop. bags are just one more thing to go wrong. if its gonna be a driver, dont bag it. to much to F with for a driver. show truck, then by all means, bag it! i wonder if you could come accross a dummy round from a tank? that would be a badass overflow tank.