Found 2 78 620KC for sale

GaDatsun

You guys are nuts! I've been hanging around here for a while because of the 71 521 we are fixing up for my brother-in-law and now I'm going in the morning to see these two trucks a guy has for sale near here, he says they were running a year ago when he parked them. Well I'll see tomorrow.

Wait, maybe it's me that's nuts, sorry guys. :eek:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man bein where you are...IF those trucks are any good at all..and He doesn't want a mint for them..and you have the resorces...they would be something to grab on to.....

What the heck is going on in GA! Datsun's are popping up all over the place.

I hope they rock and you grab them. But even if you don't, do take some pics and share! I can't see enough Datsun Trucks.

Well, he had said they were on the road a year ago, but it looked more like 10 years ago. They are in pretty bad shape, beat up and rust every where. So, the hunt is still on.

Sorry to hear that. I know the pain of hunting on the right coast. Did you get any pics?

I Know of 2 in GA right now on craigslist. the first is a 521 that the guy will take any offer. told me a dirt bike, computer whatever. second one the peaple have no pics, say it a 71 but when i ask which type they said they don't know the difference in a 521, 620 etc. so they really don't know what they have but they dub it a "collector's item" . and there asking 1000. says needs paint job and work on "parts". work on parts, i wonder which parts that would be. 2 one is near spagetti junction{1-85/1-285on the north side} of course they still havn't sent me any pics.

#1 http://atlanta.craigslist.org/car/459569991.html

#2 http://atlanta.craigslist.org/car/456699350.html

fixed

Hello Ga Datsun and Tnip,

Pm me with phone numbers and I will see if I can run by the mystery datsun for some pics. Ga Datsun, 300 ea may not be that bad if the engines are complete.

The body rust here might be different than what happens elsewhere.

I have the time to do some traveling and legwork to verify deals. There is some cash too.

Maybe if we could get a group together we could cover more ground and get what we need for our trucks. That 521 in Rome might be the ticket for you GA Datsun.

All for one and one for all

1hr40

yea def looks like somebody was workin on it some... don't know about the valance, looks like a universal type to me. does this one run? wonder what they mean by "needs work on the "parts""... wish i had some money layin around... i'd pick it up for parts.

ok they sent me pics of the truck. #2 i was calling it. it's the one marked 1k and needs "work on parts" a great craigslist quote if i ever heard one. looks like someone used to love it. what do you think the valence came off of?

Man that looks pretty damn nice from where I am sitting! Just as nice as my 521, course I got mine for $225.:D

Thanks for hunting down the pics. I can't see enough 521's!

about the white truck. she claims it has 40k original miles. says the PO bought it from the first owner in 1972 and it sat in his warehouse most all of the time. only to drive it once in a while. also comes with "extra parts" she has no idea what, but it interest me. she says that the babttery dies due to a bad connections from one of the many aftermarket guages on the inside???? there is more to this truck than i know. i am probelly going to look at it out of prue interest. she {or he? named rudi} says they have many interested buyers but would rather deal with me. don't know why, i guess because i said where i live and stuff.

she {or he? named rudi} says they have many interested buyers but would rather deal with me. don't know why, i guess because i said where i live and stuff.

not that i think you should automatically be suspicious, but that's also a selling tactic. real estate does it, collectors do it... anything where it's a very specific item, the sellers tend to say things to speed up the process and to get every dollar out of the sale. on the other hand, maybe there is a lot of interest, we have been seein more and more datto trucks poppin up around here.