i am new here

i am new here to the site my name is Jeff i just got a free 1970 datsun 521 its in over all pretty good shape.I plann on doing a rat rod restore pull body off have the frame bag it and have frame painted ,have the floors replaced and put some kind of motor in it not sure what yet ,do a disk brake swap on front or swap the front frame clip i will be leaving out side stock for that old feel,here it is where it will sit for the next few months till i get moved in to a house.

:D

IMG00106.jpg

IMG00104-1.jpg

IMG00105.jpg

Edited by slammed521
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well i am buying a 94 nissan hardbody thats bagged already so this is what i think i might do.Since the hardbody is bagged and has disc brakes and all the good stuff I want to take the 521 body and bed and put on the hardbody frame.I know there will be some fab work needed to make it work.but less work than bagging the 521 and updating all the brakes and swaping the newer motor.This way all i have to do is shorten the frame and narrow the front clip and make new body mounts and it will be a good running bagged hard521

well i am buying a 94 nissan hardbody thats bagged already so this is what i think i might do.Since the hardbody is bagged and has disc brakes and all the good stuff I want to take the 521 body and bed and put on the hardbody frame.I know there will be some fab work needed to make it work.but less work than bagging the 521 and updating all the brakes and swaping the newer motor.This way all i have to do is shorten the frame and narrow the front clip and make new body mounts and it will be a good running bagged hard521

And you my friend will have a dependable sharp hard521 , my hats off to you please take lots of pics to post .