L18 or l20

Hey all, I just met a guy who just got in to Datsun's. He needs a motor for his 620 looking for a good builder or a decent runner.Looking to spend around 200 my stretch a little for a good runner. Prefer the Portland/Vancouver area.

I told him about Ratsun so lets show him how we work and help him get back on the road and out of his gas hog American car :lol::lol:

thanks.

FrEaKy

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey if youre heading to or from spokane anytime soon Ive got an L20 shortblock (no cracks :D) thats in pretty good shape, still standard bore, and an A87 that was rebuilt but lost the keepers on two or three valves (easy fix but its open chamber and Ive got a U67...) Hed need gaskets, carb, and a chain kit, other than that Ive got everything needed to make it a runner.

Ive got a pile of 620 parts too if he needs anything... Im not really in a hurry to sell anything but Im running out of room. Id rather trade for parts for the goon (swaybars, bumpers, NICE grille, rear hatch, manifold for dual 40s with linkage...) or some brackets to run the Z32 disk setup on the KC... If I can figure out a good reason to head that way and someplace to crash I might be able to swing delivery, it would have to be after Christmas though.

Hey if youre heading to or from spokane anytime soon Ive got an L20 shortblock (no cracks :D) thats in pretty good shape, still standard bore, and an A87 that was rebuilt but lost the keepers on two or three valves (easy fix but its open chamber and Ive got a U67...) Hed need gaskets, carb, and a chain kit, other than that Ive got everything needed to make it a runner.

Ive got a pile of 620 parts too if he needs anything... Im not really in a hurry to sell anything but Im running out of room. Id rather trade for parts for the goon (swaybars, bumpers, NICE grille, rear hatch, manifold for dual 40s with linkage...) or some brackets to run the Z32 disk setup on the KC... If I can figure out a good reason to head that way and someplace to crash I might be able to swing delivery, it would have to be after Christmas though.

damn, i was just in spokane last week, i would have stopped by and went shopping :lol:

damn, i was just in spokane last week, i would have stopped by and went shopping :lol:

Careful what you wish for, you might have gone home with a shitload of 720 parts too... Ive got a decent 83 4x4 (pretty sure its got every option available and then some) that Ive been trying to iron out some title issues on for the last year and a half or so... paints shot but the rest is friggin nice... That would cure about 90% of my running out of room problem.

Careful what you wish for, you might have gone home with a shitload of 720 parts too... Ive got a decent 83 4x4 (pretty sure its got every option available and then some) that Ive been trying to iron out some title issues on for the last year and a half or so... paints shot but the rest is friggin nice... That would cure about 90% of my running out of room problem.

pm me some details, might head back over, who knows :D

did you ever trade for that 510 ????

negative. some shit happened and i was really late getting to my truck. Turns out there is a leak in there somewhere i was unaware of. passenger floorboard was soaked, heater quit working. Mud all over on the inside from last time i went out and played in the mud. Really shitty day, was pretty late getting there so the deal went bye bye.

Oh well, there will be others. I started a savings account to dump some cash into here and there, just going to save up.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.