So.Cal/Torrance Monthly Meet! For Dec 4th, 2009!

zetozeto99

HELLO EVERYONE!! This is the last meet for 2009! We'd like to thank you all for a great few months worth of meets! Everyone has been great and we appreciate the local support from all of you! We had great turn outs and were graced with appearances by the Japanese Nostalgic Car staff, Koji and Terri (Organizers of TOYOTAFEST and JCCS), and RHD-Japan of Torrance always brings their cool Skylines out! Thanks again, everyone! Here's to a great 2010!

So here it is! The So.Cal meet you guys wait for all month is back!! You know the drill! First Friday of every month! So mark your 2010 calenders! This meet will be held on 12-4-09! Our previous meets have had great turn outs and we expect the same for this one! All Old School Japanese Cars are welcome to attend! Come out and support your local Classic Japanese car scene! Bring your Classic Datsun, Toyota, Mazda, etc! Come represent your favorite make and model! No attitudes, No revving/burn-outs/racing will be tolerated! Keep it cool or you will be asked to leave and banned from future meets! This is a family oriented event and we want to keep it that way!

* We plan to give back a little to the community this Holiday Season and will be collecting toys for Toys for Tots and canned food for a yet to be determined local charity (more details soon). This is strictly optional... if you can't donate that is fine! If you can? That's wonderful! It's for a great cause! Some other stuff is being worked out! There may be a few surprises... *

Our previous meets:

November: http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=16778

October: http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=15224

August Meet: http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=14072

July Meet: http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=13120

June Meet: http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=12333

May Meet: http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=11567

**Where:

Torrance Cross Roads

Near the In-N-Out

24445 Crenshaw Blvd, Torrance, CA‎ 90505

**When:

12-4-09

7pm until whenever everyone leaves!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A FEW UPDATES!

Once again this is strictly optional for those wanting to donate!

We are trying to get a few Marines to make the meet to pick up the toys... so if you plan to donate some toys for the children who aren't as fortunate please bring them! Worse case scenario we will just bring them to the local Toys R' Us in Torrance ourselves...

Please bring a new, unwrapped toy. They won't accept it if it's not new or wrapped! ;) PLEASE DO NOT BRING MONEY! If you want to donate money please see the site below...

Also we encourage you you to donate on your own if you can't make the meet:

http://www.toysfortots.org/donate/

***Also we are accepting canned food donations for the needy this holiday season! These canned goods will be donated to a local church:

http://www.stphilomenachurch.com/

This church provides food to the needy every Tuesday so we will be able to help them out just in time! These will be donated on behalf of the Southbay/Torrance Classic Japanese Car Meet!

Thanks for your support! We hope to see you there!

I may come and bring my project wagon...all stock, and in need of work, so be nice!

My first time to officially visit this show although I have seen the action a few times shopping at Home Depot. I'll bring a few toys for donation if I come. Who should I be looking for to pass them on to?

I may come and bring my project wagon...all stock, and in need of work, so be nice!

My first time to officially visit this show although I have seen the action a few times shopping at Home Depot. I'll bring a few toys for donation if I come. Who should I be looking for to pass them on to?

Dude... most of our projects showed up in stock trim at one time.. don't worry about it! Bring her out!

I'll have a few tubs for the toys and canned goods by my car. Hope to see you there!

Awesome meet, everyone! We had a great turn-out despite the cold weather here in SoCal! It just goes to show you that you can't stop Classic Japanese Car fans from coming out and enjoying a good meet!

Firstly, before we get into the pix I'd like to thank all the people who brought toys and canned goods for charity! THANK YOU! I can guarantee you this will put smiles on the faces to those who who are less fortunate this holiday season. I appreciate it and I know they will!

A few thank you's are in order: I recently had a death in the family and I have to say thank you to Boris and Moises for their support during this difficult time. Many thanks to the United States Marines who came out in short notice and collected the toys... A very big thank you to Ben of Japanese Nostalgic Car Magazine for the magazines and stickers! Those are always a big hit at the meets! An extra special thanks to my lovely, gorgeous girlfriend for slaving away at the stove making cookies and putting together the goodie bags for the meet!

So here we go with the pix!

A few wagons meeting up nice and early... ;)

DSCN1035.jpg

DSCN1037.jpg

DSCN1038.jpg

DSCN1039.jpg

Awesome AWD Honda Wagon!

DSCN1041.jpg

Setting up for the toy a canned food drive...

DSCN1042.jpg

DSCN1044.jpg

DSCN1045.jpg

DSCN1046.jpg

DSCN1047.jpg

DSCN1048.jpg

DSCN1049.jpg

DSCN1050.jpg

The Marines out in force...

DSCN1051.jpg

DSCN1052.jpg

DSCN1053.jpg

DSCN1054.jpg

DSCN1055.jpg

DSCN1056.jpg

DSCN1057.jpg

DSCN1058.jpg

DSCN1059.jpg

DSCN1060.jpg

DSCN1061.jpg

DSCN1062.jpg

DSCN1063.jpg

DSCN1064.jpg

DSCN1065.jpg

Bippu style cars came in force..

DSCN1066.jpg

DSCN1067.jpg

DSCN1068.jpg

DSCN1069.jpg

DSCN1071.jpg

DSCN1072.jpg

DSCN1073.jpg

The JNC wagon made an appearance..

DSCN1074.jpg

DSCN1075.jpg

Toy Collecting...

DSCN1076.jpg

DSCN1077.jpg

DSCN1078.jpg

Koji made an appearance!

DSCN1079.jpg

DSCN1080.jpg

DSCN1081.jpg

R-Power always comes out in force from East LA with their awesome Rotary powered machines!

DSCN1082.jpg

DSCN1083.jpg

DSCN1084.jpg

DSCN1085.jpg

DSCN1089.jpg

DSCN1090.jpg

DSCN1091.jpg

DSCN1092.jpg

DSCN1093.jpg

DSCN1094.jpg

DSCN1095.jpg

DSCN1096.jpg

DSCN1097.jpg

DSCN1101.jpg

DSCN1103.jpg

DSCN1105.jpg

DSCN1191.jpg

DSCN1192.jpg

DSCN1195.jpg

DSCN1199.jpg

DSCN1202.jpg

DSCN1203.jpg

DSCN1205.jpg

DSCN1206.jpg

DSCN1208.jpg

DSCN1209.jpg

DSCN1211.jpg

DSCN1212.jpg

DSCN1214.jpg

DSCN1216.jpg

DSCN1218.jpg

DSCN1218.jpg

DSCN1221.jpg

DSCN1222.jpg

Driving down for some Mama Ramen...

DSCN1226.jpg

Talking a lil' wagon...

DSCN1228.jpg

DSCN1229.jpg

Great meet! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! We will see you in 2010!

sucks that i just seen this ill make it to the next one and so close:D

Every first Friday of the Month! Stay tuned! Hope to meet ya out there soon!

FUCK! i should have bailed on my sisters parade!

DSCN1135.jpg

of cource koji blinked:lol:

You should have, wanker!!! :fu::lol: Next meet or I kick your nuts...

Funny thing is there were 3 pix taken and Koji had his eyes closed in all of them...

i couldn't believe how many people went to the meet, it was a good turn out:D

Very good turn out! Glad the rain stayed away until later in the weekend! Hopefully the January meet doesn't get any rain... It was good to see you, Jorge! Bring a dang car next time! j/k... haha! :D But thanks for coming out!