Lownslow's Project Sik20

lownslow

Well I have been working on my 78' Datsun 620 for a while now. I have been mostly collecting parts up till I had enough to really make some progress on it. So here it goes. I have as mentioned above a 78' 620. I am inn the progress of bagging it right now. I have a 1995 ka24de in ti that I still need to wire in. I willl take care of that after the sparks have settled down. This build will be a customization and a restoration. I plan on doing a sfbd this summer.

25fq9vo.jpg

1zpjxau.jpg

152e3py.jpg

sv1ixd.jpg

s6181u.jpg

5f0z21.jpg

126d1d3.jpg

296ofw7.jpg

1ypafd.jpg

14mwhsi.jpg

6zo9dc.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet! more pics......more pics.....:D

Lookin nice though. Seems like the bag instal went well....are you fabbing it all yourself or do you have some help?

I am fabbing as much as I can myself. I have been and currently work in a sawmill mfg. facility, so I have a whole machine shop at my disposal. I got the lower link bars welded up yesterday. I will get pics soon. As soon as I get the material for the uppers, I will get the back started.

• 3 weeks later...

I got in the shop today and got some more work done on the datto. I finished up the front bag install. Got it cleaned up from being in stored under an open barn during peanut season, and stripped all the old tint off. I will be starting on the back next weekend. I have the lower link bars welded already. I will be cutting out the notches next.

2vc85fd.jpg

20sin3a.jpg

2s9u33s.jpg

34ecly9.jpg

2re78nc.jpg

Edited by lownslow
  • 2 weeks later...