1971 521

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a hurting unit, but I LOVE that old shop truck look! Tailgate writing is great! But I wish it was written down the side cause if it were mine I'd have to replace the actual tailgate to match.

On second thought, it looks like the original 'Datsun' tailgate is under the skin with the writing. I wonder if the skin could be removed. I need a tailgat that color for my 521! I wrote to ask.

I don't know why, but it warms my heart everytime I see a 521 I've never seen before. Especially an old beater.

bring a trailer? i think you should start offering delivery for a fee.

I don't see why it's necessary? So far all the people who were serious have had no problem borrowing a trailer or renting a car dolly from U-haul and coming out to get the trucks they bought.

Ted has always been really great about working with people anyway. I think his goal in life is to create as many Datsunaholics as possible.. :rolleyes:

Ok, due to many requests we're going to go ahead and part this one out. If you need something PM tdaaj or myself. We do have more 521, 620, etc Datsun parts so if you need something else let us know :D

Delivery is not likely but we can meet people in Olympia if needed.

Or, I will be making a few trips to the Olympic Peninsula this month and could meet someone in Kingston or Port Hadlock areas.

Shipping is possible for many parts, but please don't ask me to ship anything larger than a tailgate :cursing:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.