My new truck

Logikoone

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RICK-RAT I do have paint on my truck its just clear haha. I know i cant talk much about the paint just figured atleast black or chrome lugnuts just a thought, post some pics of the dash as soon as you get it in. Will the new gauges hook up to the factory connectors??? either way the new dash looks better to me

This is a mod I have been thinking about for a long time! Had I not found a 520 dash for the 521 I was going to try it. So I am so glad someone is trying it! Looks pretty trick so far!!

• 4 weeks later...

Just checked out this thread and loving it. Nothing like some neat, simple and low-cost customising to make something ordinary into something street-neat. I'm flabbergasted by the transformation of plain-jane to uber-cool 'slot' rims. You've got a good eye for subtlety, my friend. Keep posting pics.

Did that center console come with the truck? Or did you add it with the del sol seats? I really need some cup holders...

The center console is from the z and the cup holder /armrest is a piece that the dude bought and layed it on top of the console. I haven't finish the center console yet but I just place the cupholder on the carpet in between the seats and its perfect , no movement at all.

I'll take pics of the console tomorrow for you

• 6 months later...