FS 1969 Morris Mini Mk2 1000

IMGP4804.jpg

IMGP4805.jpg

IMGP4806.jpg

IMGP4808.jpg

For Sale is our 1969 Morris Mini Mk2 1000. Right hand drive imported from New Zealand. Does not run, so will have to be towed. I think the crank blew a bearing. Never had the time or money to get it fixed so it has been sitting for 2 years. Original Hydrolastic suspension. 10x5 Minilites with center caps in perfect condition. Minor rust in the foot pan. No cancer. The shell is straight as you can see from the pics.

Serious offers only. Asking $3000 or nearest offer.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fisch- From rubber to rubber it's about 43.5x 15". I think they all used the same size untill around the 80's.

mag58- Not sure....It's a standard 4 speed tranny. Motor and tranny are original.

You rock man! Holy cow. Sooo close! The 59 is 15.75" tall and 43.5 wide in the middle.

In fact is is so close I'd love to dig deeper. Hell I'd even paypal you some cash if you'd do a little more detailed measuring. This would be big news for 59 owners.

Were you measuring from where the rubber first starts on the glass? Meaning the inner edge of the rubber?

Here is a jpg of the measurements I'd love to have! I don't want to crowd you sale thread, so we can PM if you'd prefer and I can delete this?

2538902.jpg

This is the edge of the windshield for the curvature. I would only need half since the other half is the same.

DatsunSwiftGlass.jpg

You are da bomb!