WTB 510 sedan w/ swap

I have been saving my money to buy a 510 with a KA24DE or SR20DE/ or T,, or a CA18DE/ or T

Any 2 door or 4 door,,, must be drivable...

I am also interested in a nice running L-series 510,, stock or not

I am not interested in a basket case car,, or a hacked, and crashed car

A L-series would be fine,,, exterior/ interior doesn't matter....

Let me know what you have..... PM or reply in this thread with pics

Car must be on the west coast (prefer California).... Rolling chassis are acceptable too

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Buy my VQ swapped Dime, I need to get it sold this week (around $9k)

I also know of someone with a very clean red 4dr with a KA swap in SoCal that might consider selling his car so he has $ to buy mine (around $5-6K).

buy the VQ! you WONT find a deal like that again. PERIOD! unless you only have like 5-6k to spend on a "done" dime. 8-9k unpainted modern performance engine with some mods. 5-6k some ones half finished project that will never sell. +10k painted and ballin.

those are the "Casey Bluebook" mental prices variables are not included.

I have been saving my money to buy a 510 with a KA24DE or SR20DE/ or T,, or a CA18DE/ or T

Any 2 door or 4 door,,, must be drivable...

I am also interested in a nice running L-series 510,, stock or not

I am not interested in a basket case car,, or a hacked, and crashed car

A L-series would be fine,,, exterior/ interior doesn't matter....

Let me know what you have..... PM or reply in this thread with pics

Car must be on the west coast (prefer California).... Rolling chassis are acceptable too

Are you going to cut it up? :lol:

Turbo wagon

you paid at least 3k cuz thats what i had the guy down to, i like how you got it and did nothing to it and double the price... niiiiiiiiice thats how i roll lol

its from utah

and watch out the reason i did not get it is it been hit befor in the right rear rear and has alot of body work done to the pass side a lot of the body lines where lost in bondo

BTW i doo like the Z car!!!!

Turbo wagon

you paid at least 3k cuz thats what i had the guy down to, i like how you got it and did nothing to it and double the price... niiiiiiiiice thats how i roll lol

its from utah

and watch out the reason i did not get it is it been hit befor in the right rear rear and has alot of body work done to the pass side a lot of the body lines where lost in bondo

Why are you trying to intrude on someones sale? Who cares what he paid for it? its his car and he can sell it at whatever he wants.

also he said PM sent, maybe he told Indy about it, maybe not? Its up to indy to check over the car anyways.

indy has cut a 510 up real good, im sure he knows where to look :lol:

Turbo wagon

its from utah

Actually it hasn't been hit, I can get pics of the inside of the trunk and all the closures if your interested and I paid more than 3 for the car. I've actually been going through the car and fixing alot of issues to make it more reliable. Thanks for trying to look out for your friend though.

I have a white '72 2dr with a NA SR20 red top, 44 mikuni's, 240sx trans, JIC coilovers, 16x7/8 RS-8, new rubber/weatherstripping, R-180 non-LSD if you are interested. Needs a few odds & ends, such as a new wiper motor, speedo hooked up, rear seat reupholstered, but runs well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.