Fred and Wilma - my new couple

510-Trevor

In my first thread I mentioned a couple new cars were on their way. Last week they arrived.

The first to arrive was Wilma (why Wilma, not really sure, she's sitting beside Fred so calling her Wilma seemed like the only thing to do).

Wilma is a white '71 510 4dr, lowered with stock coil/over struts up front and cut springs in the back. Powered by a L2.3 big bore with twin 45's in front of a roadster 5speed and a Subi 3.7 LSD diff that no longer has any LS. The interior has a number of 'racing' mod's including spiffy steering wheel and column mounted tach, light weight (plastic) bucket racing seats and a 4 point roll bar with no diagonal or harness bars.

As far as the body goes, lets just say that she wears a lot of make-up, mostly concealer ;)

IMGP5540.jpg

IMGP5542.jpg

IMGP5544.jpg

Fred is a green '72 510 2dr. All stock, What you see is what you get with Fred. Why do I call him Fred, only one reason to call a car Fred, thats because you can sit in the car with your feet on the ground. I didn't buy Fred for his body though. I bought him for his guts. My rust free roller will need some parts so its a good thing Fred filled out his doner card. As a bonus, Fred came with a set of fresh show quality re-chromed front and rear bumpers.

IMGP5538.jpg

IMGP5539.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the white car has the 280ZX big bore master cylinder. maybe bigger brakes?

They're the stock 510 brakes, and the pedal feels stock so my guess is that the master is a newer one from a truck although I have yet to check the bore size to confirm that.

Datto510, my face is up here! LOL

hang_510, RedHeads do Rock (and most anything else you could wish for :eek:)