Turbo kit

Datsun 510 turbo Kit (L16) - $200 (Port Moody/Coquitlam)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2009-10-18, 12:49PM PDT

Reply to: sale-s53zq-1427044804@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L series Turbo kit, I've been telling myself I'm gonna use this thing for years..... I'm not gonna....

This is a blow through kit. meaning it has an aluminum box that covers the carb, the turbo is piped into the box forcing boost through the carb.

includes switzer 3WD turbo, exhaust manifold, intake box (covers carb) downpipe, has the boost pipe but I don't recommend using it...

turbo probably needs a rebiuld.. manifold not to pretty... I dunno it needs some love its from the 70s.

I don't have pics sorry.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh...Mission.

I grew up in Maple Ridge. Took many a trips east on the old Dewdney

My brother inlaw has owned a shake / shingle mill just west on the main highway for the last 30 years. Also have friends in Silverdale

Anywho...I digress.....flashback.......:blink:

So I'm going to hazard a guess that this ad I posted is somewhat non condusive.:lol:

Hmmm....

Heh, Calamity Cam, still remember him running into the telephone at our AGM, right in front of 50 people LOL! I still remember him going through garbage cans looking for his keys! Nice guy though!

Guest 510kamikazifreak
Heh, Calamity Cam, still remember him running into the telephone at our AGM, right in front of 50 people LOL! I still remember him going through garbage cans looking for his keys! Nice guy though!

Yeh he lost his keys at Canby to amazing enough they were found!!

He is a great guy.

As all the datto owners that I have crossed paths with :cool:

There was the time this past spring at our spring show. He's standing there in the parking lot and Denis runs over his foot with his wagon LOL. There was a lot of wailing going on that day!

Guest 510kamikazifreak
There was the time this past spring at our spring show. He's standing there in the parking lot and Denis runs over his foot with his wagon LOL. There was a lot of wailing going on that day!

:lol:

I can only imagine

poor Cam :eek::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.