Going to Buy a Datsun 510

Opius

Hello Everyone! I'm going to buy a Datsun 510, I just have to sell my Nissan Sunny! But can anyone help me with a few things ?

What rims should i get for it?

Is it possible to lower it? What do i need to buy?

Anything i should do with the body?

I would be glad for some E-bay links, or some links to shops that send to Norway, or anyone who wants to send items to norway for me...

Best Regards Opius!

Datsun1.jpg

Datsun2.jpg

Datsun3.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome.....and please be ready for some rash. There are tons of threads on here that you can search thru for suspension and wheels. Both choices are personal preference. For myself, I go for 14" old skool SSR's (Star Sharks, Mesh, Bright Stars) but they are hard as hell to come by and expensive when you find them.

Nice dime. Snag it up before its gone.

-Brian

Oh, and I wouldn't touch the body. Straight w/ full trim? Awesome just the way it is. But that's just me.

Edited by 808DA6
cheeeee hoooo!

Buy it !! it looks really clean,as for wheels and swaps you will here everything under the sun. There is tons of info on everything that you want to on this site, pics, tech, and always a spot for questions. all and all its up to you, good luck:D

nice dime but wtf is the hemeroid on the ass below the bumper

if you just want to get it lower cut a 1.5 coils off the rear springs and 2 off the front that will give it a nice stance as for wheels i recomend somthing old school like slot mags

0708091527.jpg

Edited by bonvo

Yes, i will buy it, and the "hemoroides" is going off... I couldnt find that much about lowering the car, and i do not want to cut the original suspention...

(As i said, i am norwegian, and i am used to search in norwegian, wich isnt possible here...) Altough i found theeseRims

And maybe these Compomotive rims is availible for me in norway ?

The interior is like this: Datsun4.jpg

Edited by Opius