vacaville friday night meets

bonvo

hey ratsuners in the vacaville area there is a rice rocket get together every friday night around 10 pm in the staples/mels parking lot i go every once in a while but there are very few old school cars theres my 610 (only old school import) my buddy dan has a 66 cornet and there is a guy in a 69 chevelle that shows up but besides that its mostly hondas:( lets get some more oldschool datsuns to these meets i would love to go one night and have a row of datsun to park next to instead of some lame integra

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Why would you want to go to a car meet up where you don't like the other cars? Chances are the Honda 'boys' won't be digging your Datsun...kind of like mixing oil and water. Just seems like you'll end up going and be doing a lot of standing by your car or looking at the 'lame' Integras.

Why would you want to go to a car meet up where you don't like the other cars? Chances are the Honda 'boys' won't be digging your Datsun...kind of like mixing oil and water. Just seems like you'll end up going and be doing a lot of standing by your car or looking at the 'lame' Integras.

nah thats not the case my car actually gets alot of attention when i go that and a few of my friends go and there are some good cars that show up such as my buddys corenet or the 69 chevelle among others i just wanna see some more oldschool j-tin there

that and its also somthing to do on a friday night in this boring ass town

welp fixed my little problem

if you show again 3dattos!

Oh and I don't know if you wanna go the extra 15 miles but i guess everythursday night at the marina in suisun honda techs got something going on there.

Its not just hondas my friend said there was a 510 there? Suprises me i've never seen one around town.

Hey Jerome, Its kinda funny you rollin aroun with the Freaks crew. I know a few of those guys from before freaks had a chapter here. At that time we had to drive to lodi/sac to meet. Ran into Brian the other night. Apparently the kid that bought my S10 is petitioning or sumthin. kinda random, kinda funny.

Im interested in those doors you mentioned. Hit me up, gimme the details please.

Later

i may just have to swing out there where is it by the marina? and as for these meet i think its getting to cold for people to head out (pussies i say :fu:) if nothing is happening this friday i may roll up to sac i hear there is a meet in some lowes parking lot up there

alright friday is comming up again i think i mght swing out and see if anything is going on anyone else gonna be able to make it out? its warmed up by 20 degrees since the last one so we shouldnt freeze to death