just this past week...

S@nt0s

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

holidays set me back a bit but i got some things for her just havent posted.

i worked on fabbing a radiator for it this pasted weekend and its installed. i need to pick up some aluminum for my IC piping to make next.

fuel rail material came in as well. i will be mocking that up soon to weld the ends on and drill the injector ports. i say a month maybe 2 tops she will be at least running then tune it finally.

still havent installed my cams.

i just need to route my return fuel line and its all done.

holidays set me back a bit but i got some things for her just havent posted.

i worked on fabbing a radiator for it this pasted weekend and its installed. i need to pick up some aluminum for my IC piping to make next.

fuel rail material came in as well. i will be mocking that up soon to weld the ends on and drill the injector ports. i say a month maybe 2 tops she will be at least running then tune it finally.

still havent installed my cams.

i just need to route my return fuel line and its all done.

ok. i just wanted to make sure you weren't slackin. hey, i have some questions about my car, can i pm you?

I WOULD LOVE TO PURCHASE ONE OF THE TOP MOUNTED EXHAUST MANIFOLDS FOR A SR20DET S14 FOR MY 1971 2DR DATSUN 510. PLEASE PM ME SO WE CAN SET UP DELIVERY AND PAYMENT. i NEED ONE WITHOUT THE EXTERNAL WASTEGATE PORT. I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

What made you pick a 272 cam? Don't turbo motors usually run closer to stock duration? What are your thoughts on this?

so low end power and response ya, but this car will be running over 6k rpm 99% of the time... once i get headwork done i will take her up to 10k if the power is there which it should with the T66