Drums to disk brakes

Xbaja07X

HI EVERYONE, I JUST GOT A 1972 DATSUN 1600 PICKUP TRUCK AND I LIKE TO GET DISK BREAKS ON THE FRONT, I WAS TOLD I CAN GET THE DISK BREAKS FROM A 1980 DATSUN TRUCK AND IT WILL FIT RIGHT UP ONTO MY TRUCK, IS THAT TRUE? LET ME KNOW,:confused: THANK YOU.

Edited by datzenmike
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The '78-'79 620 and '80-'83 are similar but WILL NOT bolt to your 521. You will need custom made adapters by BEEBANI that will allow the later '84-'86 720 and '86 and up Hardbody rotors to fit I believe. These are better than the earlier non-vented ones. Check with BEEBANI on here.

AND PLEASE STOP SHOUTING!!!!

thanks KING RAT and HRH for the info, just one more question, and sorry my ignorance but who is or what is beebani?

:blink:

That is me, do a search here and on ebay, and you will find everything you need to know about the swap and how to buy my brackets.

thanks, could you feed me more info like you the passport rotors what years and do both 4x4 and 2wd work and what about the calipers? what do you think i should use for calipers? you are asking 150 for both? or are you selling everything all together? i mean like brackets, rotors and calipers all together? let me know, thanks. :D