Kinda bored tonight, just want to chat Datto...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Becky sure was funny,

Has nice TITS too.:love::drool:;)

Sample of becky,

She is the AZ tit queen

http://fliiby.com/images/_original/vgxkhapk2b.jpg

WOW! This is so encouraging to see fellow Datsun enthusiast with such a lack of moral discipline.faint.gif

As a father of three daughters, ages 4 and a half, 15, and 17, if any you guys are over to my shop and my daughters walk out the shop and your eyes even glance over any part of them other than their eyes, rest assured you will be picking yourself up off the ground from the middle of the road far out in from the property! minacc.gif

I am firm believer in you are who you hang around. I purposely surround myself with individuals that aren

WOW! This is so encouraging to see fellow Datsun enthusiast with such a lack of moral discipline.faint.gif

As a father of three daughters, ages 4 and a half, 15, and 17, if any you guys are over to my shop and my daughters walk out the shop and your eyes even glance over any part of them other than their eyes, rest assured you will be picking yourself up off the ground from the middle of the road far out in from the property! minacc.gif

I am firm believer in you are who you hang around. I purposely surround myself with individuals that aren

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Geez,

I have to say this,Me and, slam_dat_sun were trying to get some Datsun folks to take part in a little datto chat,Was supposed to be a lure not a :rolleyes:

slam_dat_sun was playing becky :eek:

It was a google image :rolleyes:

Sorry if you are offended I have two daughters myself...

Was all in fun ,sorry for shitting in your cornflakes :blink:

Edited by 510freak
Geez,

I have to say this,Me and, slam_dat_sun were trying to get some Datsun folks to take part in a little datto chat,Was supposed to be a lure not a :rolleyes:

slam_dat_sun was playing becky :eek:

It was a google image :rolleyes:

Sorry if you are offended I have two daughters myself...

Was all in fun ,sorry for shitting in your cornflakes :blink:

Thank you for understanding.

Alright. I guess I have to post on here. AS a woman I can whole heartedly tell you that we are not innocent little lambs. A woman wears a low cut shirt, guess what.... she wants you to look at her bewbies. I'm a daughter, a sister and well to be quiet honest, sometimes I too wear the low cut tops. woman that post pictures in bikini's on the internet WANT TO BE LOOKED AT. that's their goal. promise. and as men, you are going your job by looking. the men are ratsun as 10x better than any other car group out there. I can promise you that.

As a male that went through puberty, (i.e. familiar with my hormones), early 20

Guest 510kamikazifreak

While we all want the best for our kids..

Society has branded "Barbie"..

My daughters play barbie..

Was a harmless toy in the day,Now is a ???

I am a wiseguy at the best of times(just ask slam_dat_sun)or anyone I know.

You will see sexism anywhere and everywhere you go..

Hard to avoid it!!!

Even the music we listen to has it,Dating back to when music first came avail,It is just part of evolution,Some accept some do not,

So why not have some good clean(for better words) fun with it :D

Looking at boobs on the internet and looking at children (in the way you are talking about) is a very WIDE line to cross... I don't think there are many (if any I would hope), people like that on this forum. Lets not make a mountain from a mole hill... That said, you SHOULD be careful who you trust around your family. Thats your job, good for you.

Edited by zuum510