I won the points championship!!

I'm so excited after a pretty smooth last weekend in Canby. I got pole in the heat race by .03 but that made me start in the back of the pack in the heat race due to the inverted start. I worked my way up to about 8th but my axle shifted from a hard hit at the start and it eventually led to a chain popping off and finishing 15th. I started 8th in the main and just played it safe and moved to a 4th place finish. It was more than enough to win the championship for the season. I will have a video coming soon of the main.

Thanks to all who gave me encouraging words this season as this was the first year I actually had good enough equipment to compete at the regional level. Now it's one goal down and one goal to go. I have another goal in sights for next year which is a national championship. It is even at my home track.

spokane1.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys. I'm so stoked about winning. Even though I had a few rough races during the season, I still was able to pull a good finish in the main where it counts. This season brought my first regional win at first but I had no idea I was going to lead points the whole season and come out on top.

quick recap:

#1 Richland WA

qual: 2 heat: 3 main: 1

#2 Richland WA

qual: 8 heat:11(engine) main: 3

#3 Boise ID

qual: 5 heat:4 main: 5

#4 Chiliiwack BC

qual: 3 heat:7 main: 2

#5 Mcminnville OR

qual: dq heat:13(engine) main: 4

#6 Tacoma WA