Samurino...just off the bus

just thought i would weave throught the crowd and say hey:cool: i have been a long time nissan/datsun lover and now have a 521 which everyone think is crap but i love and daydream of the day it hits the road. My last project was working on the ever popular samurino(my image), and i am wanting to put my '71 on a 720 frame any one that has done this hit me back...

'05 yamaha rhino on a 87 suzuki samurai frame...5.13 gears...37" boggers

'04 chevy ssr

'71 521

'87 toyota

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just thought i would weave throught the crowd and say hey:cool: i have been a long time nissan/datsun lover and now have a 521 which everyone think is crap but i love and daydream of the day it hits the road. My last project was working on the ever popular samurino(my image), and i am wanting to put my '71 on a 720 frame any one that has done this hit me back...

'05 yamaha rhino on a 87 suzuki samurai frame...5.13 gears...37" boggers

'04 chevy ssr

'71 521

'87 toyota

I have a 620 on an '82 frame. I would suggest an '84 and up as it has the improved vented disc brakes up front and (if you use it) the larger Z24 motor. Power steering was an option on the 720 which is a plus with big tires. Keep the articulated steering column and get rid of the 521 one piece. Not really safe in an accident and does not tilt up to allow any body lift. The '84 and up also has a C 200 rear end on the 4X4 too.

Pictures Pictures Pictures Pictures Pictures