New to forum

mrvgs

Hello. I just bought a 1970 521 truck. The guy I bought it from said it has Wilwood disc brakes on the front. Has anyone heard of these and if so do you have any part numbers? Seems he sold it because it needed front brakes. Also where can I get parts for this truck? It also has 6 lug adapters on the front. Thanks.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to Ratsun.:D

Pictures are going to help a lot for answering this question. 6-lug adapters? These trucks were 6 lug factory, spacers maybe? or a disc brake swap with 5 lug and adapters back to the 6-lug?

Again, Pictures will help a lot.

You should also consider filling out you profile, you just might be local to another member here that might be able to help you out.

Welcome to Ratsun.:D

Pictures are going to help a lot for answering this question. 6-lug adapters? These trucks were 6 lug factory, spacers maybe? or a disc brake swap with 5 lug and adapters back to the 6-lug?

Again, Pictures will help a lot.

You should also consider filling out you profile, you just might be local to another member here that might be able to help you out.

I will try to get a picture soon. So they are stock 6 lug so it may be 5 lug with 6 lug adapter. I live in Northern California in the Bay Area. Castro Valley. Thanks for the response. Are there any web sites I can go to for parts?