2-10" subs in bandpass box with amp and cd player

i have a pair of 10" rockford HX2's in a bandpass box and a crunch 1000W 2ch amp i pulled out of my jetta when i sold it and i have the alpine cd player out of my F250. I originally paid $400 for the subs and amp and i just pulled the cd player to install a diff' one, they all work great. If you have any questions or your interested in them feel free to call my cell anytime at 206 234 2685 names Jeremi.

i dont have any pics of the amp or cd player at the moment, but they are the same as pictured.

looking to get $175 sub in box / $75 amp / $75 cd player, or $300 for everything and i might even have install wire and an inline fuse and stuff layin around ill have to look. for $300 ill toss it all in.:awesomework:

l_279f1f637910b4165ae827bf1be573d4.jpg

PZI2250.jpg

cant find the pic of the exact one, but it looks like this except its a model or two higher up.

Upload_alpine-cd-1_20080424145234.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd have to gather up all my stereo equip. and see what all i have first. i have to have one for each car and i do believe that leaves me with one extra maybe 2, if its two i can do a better deal. but i can use the amp (i orig paid $150 for it and it works like new still) so im not really willing to drop on the price for that much and i have close to $400 into the subs and box so im not going to budge on the price for that much at all.

if you guys were closer i would say im into bartering... i need parts for my mustang, like exhaust/headers/ and a clutch so i can do some trading...but from 1/2 states away thats a little tricky.. :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.