datsun 4x4

izzo

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah and;

fuck skunks, little bastard sprayed outside and it stinks all the way in the house and up stairs. think ill use my air soft gun and unload 200 rounds towards him (i wont hit him, but ill sure scare him and make it worth the stink lol)

i have this with an attachment for the top that holds an extra 100 rounds

m70.jpg

my son has a few airsoft guns and about two years ago him and some friends were walking from one friends house over to another friends when all of the sudden there was two cop cars come screaming up to them the cops get out with guns drawn telling them to get on the ground and all that shit.....turns out some old bitty called the police saying there were kids with guns shooting....he got 24 hours of community service from that

my son has a few airsoft guns and about two years ago him and some friends were walking from one friends house over to another friends when all of the sudden there was two cop cars come screaming up to them the cops get out with guns drawn telling them to get on the ground and all that shit.....turns out some old bitty called the police saying there were kids with guns shooting....he got 24 hours of community service from that

you got to be kidding its a fuckin toy there was no harm to anyone in anyway wtf