need help finding relays for my ka24e swap!

DDD2017

hi guys ! im new to ratsun but not to datsuns. this is my first carb to efi swap and i have most of it squared away besides locating those damn Bosch 30/40 a 4 prong headlight fuses. am i correct with the specs??lol anyways ive tried Kragen , autozone with no luck . tomorrow ill try Napa auto parts , any suggestions ?:mellow:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to the wreckers and look at the 720s. Just above the fuse box on driver's kick panel and directly above the pass kick panel. Also the early WD-21 Pathfinder under the hood on pass side fender. You can also get the holder for them and always get the mating plug with length of wire for splicing.

Auto choke heater and inhibit relay is 4 or 5 wire, headlight relay is 3 wire.

hi guys ! im new to ratsun but not to datsuns. this is my first carb to efi swap and i have most of it squared away besides locating those damn Bosch 30/40 a 4 prong headlight fuses. am i correct with the specs??lol anyways ive tried Kragen , autozone with no luck . tomorrow ill try Napa auto parts , any suggestions ?:mellow:

autozone has them. they are in the section where the switches are.