Where to buy Wheels and decent prices...

Logical1

Hey all, Its starting the rainy season again up here in the northwest and I need to swap out my BARELY D.O.T. Approved slicks for some more street worthy tires! I really would like to leave my slicks on my cheepo 13" Wheels and get some new NICE wheels and some good new tires. I have been researching wheel/tire combos for several months now and I have a decent grasp of what will work with my dime. I'm looking at some 15x7 Rota's on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350188927450&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

and these Tires:

http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/findTireDetail.do?ra=findTireDetail.do&pager.offset=10&rcz=98201&pc=43654&ar=50&rd=15&rc=WASINT&fsv=false&cs=195

I know the tires are decent price but hows the price on the Rota's look? I'm not sure what the best way to buy the Rota's is and a I couldn't find another re-seller that had the size/offset I want. I have stock suspension all the way around and some 205 width tires on the dime right now so I'm thinking the wheel size I'm looking at will work for front and rear, but any other thoughts would be awesome! I'm not looking for someone to figure my fitment for me and/or what I should get. Just looking for some other opinions and wisdom before I jump into spending close to $1k....

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

those rota's are alright, but for a few more shekels you could get actual wantanabes. For generic streetable tractionable tires I would check out the falcon 912's you can fetch em for around the same price. Im pretty happy with em. But Id rather just run R888s every day.

Its gonna be 80 deg this weekend and sunny! Rainy season???

Well yes the weather man says its going to be nice, However I thought I might get a head start on things (Being that it is Washington ;) ) So I can drive my dime in the rain without death-gripping my steering wheel in fear when its raining!

Well yes the weather man says its going to be nice, However I thought I might get a head start on things (Being that it is Washington ;) ) So I can drive my dime in the rain without death-gripping my steering wheel in fear when its raining!

what i thought the death grip was a requirement while driving a Datsun :eek::lol::lol: