Z71 wheels on my 620 ?

Okay Tom aka dat620 hooked me up with a set of Z71 wheels , they have tires on them now and the center holes have been bored out . I bolted them on my truck this morning and they look great , so my question is how do you get the front center cap on ?????????????????? The dust caps on the hubs stick out to far for the center cap to snap in to place , so what are you other 620 guy doing in this situation ?

Thanks Daniel

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I got to take some pics I got to hot earlier and about upchucked had to cool off my truck is about 12 miles from here so I will get pics in a little while. however when I bolted up the 1st 1 I wasnt that hot and snapped a pic lol not that it does any good cause its on the back

2564vvk.jpg

If lol IF I remember right, you have to use the dust cap from the 720 and flatten it just a lil and then slightly remove some material from the inside of the cap....

ok that sounds like something to try but I will wait for more feed back and let you know the end result

Thanks Daniel

Edited by slam_dat_sun
mis spelled a word

well I would do that but I dont want my wheels sticking out