WTB L Series Rad Vancouver,BC area!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I'm interested for sure, if he's coming up here this weekend I could arrange to meet him somewhere, or maybe it could even be shipped on the grayhound? I sorta need it ASAP, so if he's not coming this weekend, i'd be willing to pay for shipping if no one has one locally. Let me know, thanks.

Need one bad, anyone got one?? mines too fucked to get recored and I need my daily driver back.

I think I have a 3 core laying around if this one falls through. I'm on the island but could send by bus. Try also 'the Realm' guys in Van.

Jason I'd be willing to swap for something, I don't really have too many spare parts though. How about a 69 510 1600 Valve cover? Or I could just pay for it too if you want?

n688356302_261990_7356.jpg

SON OF A B****!!!! Jason you lucky SOB !!! LOL damn that's a cool find, I am GREEN

Well, I guess not. I used to have one on my old 521 or maybe it was from the '68 510, anyway when I put the L20B in her I made sure I put the L16 cover on it. I thought it was the coolest... no one else noticed or cared. The only thing to trump it would be the DATSUN1300 one.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.