free classic hubcaps and stock 13" wheels

Free. I have been purging the needless things lately and dont want to throw these away but if they dont leave they will end up getting damaged. Pretty nice set of hub caps. 13" steel wheels with crap tires. Free..Free please take it all.

Other free already in the scrap pile

210 head

naps z head

4 speed long shaft tranny

bw 3 speed auto tranny column shift(71 510)

long bed rear drive line

naps intake

naps intake with tbi

l16 rebuildable block. decent actually.

620 oil pans and fan shrouds

720 naps24 oil pan

pickup only no shipping

I can bring some stuff(hubcaps/13" wheels) to my import meet/show in bremerton sept 19th.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tires are shit so nobody wants those. Wheels,hubcaps and tires are from my 510 when I got it. So hubcaps fit stock steel 13" datsun wheels. I think some one once said these were from an older 110 or 210. Local pickup or trashed,very sorry but I cant let it sit any longer. Thats why its piled up in the back of my 521 ready to go to the scrapper. The only thing I will ship is the hubcaps but only for $20 more than the actual shipping cost because i gotta do it at work during my valuable break time.:blink:

shoot

well if someone from seattle picks them up and only wants to keep the hub caps but willing to take all.

put us in touch, if there ok to grab the wheels and tires for me and i can pickup from them.

i'd scrap those tires anyhow.

Edited by dayton100
shoot well if someone from seattle picks them up and only wants to keep the hub caps but takes all, put us in touch if there willing to grab the wheels and tires for me.

i'd scrap those tires anyhow.

You can have the wheels for free but they come with the tires. If you really want them there not in the scrap pile,just gotta go. i work near the kent des moines exit on I5 so if you really want them as is I could bring them to work some day...soon..

did you get my pm about the naps z stuff?

I did,but as I said its local pickup only and it looks like your in oregon so its up to you if you wanna come all this way for it. Its going away this weekend and I cant hold onto anything. Sorry.

anyone going from port orchard down this way anywhere? Port orchard is BFE to just pickup that stuff.

I can meet up with someone somewhere if they are coming down this way. Doesnt have to be right now, if you pick it up we can meet up another time?

Longview, castle rock, centraila etc?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.