Need bumperette brackets.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are you talking about the brackets that bolt to the bumper and the bolt to the frame? if so i think i have mine off my old bumper, or are you talking about the bumpers that are 2 piece chrome like sanitys? if they are the stock 620 bumper brackets you can have mine:)

what colors do ya have, I might have time to pull them tomorrow morning b4 it gets hot. I'll put up pics to make sure their the ones ya need. :D

Edited by 420n620

here is what I got off the 520. On the left bracket, outer mount tab, has been repaired with chitty welding but can be cut off and a new tab welded back on. If still interested, PM me your address and I'll get then out ASAP..

IMG_2381.jpg

IMG_2383.jpg

if ya need a better pic, let me know. :)

Her's what I got. These things have three holes. I figured the two small sqaure holes are for the brackets and then the larger hole on the end was for the rubber stopper(bumper) 9.5 on the small holes and 10.5 from larger hole to furthest hole.

Picture057.jpg

Picture058.jpg

Edited by Rubberman

just sell me those bumpers and I'll get them on my 620 and show ya how they look on my trk.... :D jk

the one dats got look the same as mine, maybe a person can pull the brakets together a little to get the measurements ya need, looks like it can be done, just a thought.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.