Enkei DM5's 16" + tires (4 x 100) 98% NEW

Ok , this may not be true blue Datsun , but could apply to many Datsuns with all the tricks going on nowadays !

I have four (4) Enkei DM5's , Very Dark Smoke (Almost Black!) , 5 spoke w/polished lip . I believe they're 7" wide or so. Dual lug : 4 x100 & 4 x 114.3 .

I had these on a '91 VW GTI :rolleyes: , so you can get an idea of offset & fitment . Been told this is the type wheel for 510's and such that have trick struts & big brakes :confused: I don't know ????? Maybe call in my app. to find offset . These are ABSOLUTELY PREEMO !!!:):):) NO CURB RASH or ISSUES .:)

Tires : Four (4) 215 - 40 - 16 Nitto Extreme Performance , V - rated ,

same height as a 195 - 60 - 14 .

They have 98% tread , only 1000 miles MAX !:eek::eek::eek:

NO SCUFFS , FLATS or ISSUES , as new :)

I paid over $800 having all this mount & balanced , purchased thru America's Tire !:eek: . I think this would make an awesome assset to someones ride here . Everything for $500 .

Sorry , I can't get this photo thing to work , but if you want to view rim style , click on : http://www.tirerack.com . Pictures are not the greatest , but does give an idea . Thanks

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bleach : Yeah those are the same type , but those photos there dont do justice to the beauty of the Dark Smoke style though ! I did forget to state in the thread ad that there is a cover that hides the lug area . I have those caps as well.

Datsunfreak : As for my area , I'm in Vancouver , WA. , kinda close to Columbia River High School . The whole set-up is at my shop in Mt. Vista , just

east of the Clark County Fairgrounds.

your in da couve eh? you live like right down the road from kiznook, lol. peace.

Kinda , but funny , we never met ! Need to get over to that meeting stuff

on Falk . You guys still meet there , Right ???? Looking for a truck of some sort , may not be Dat/Niss ,:mad: but it will be a mini .:) Trying to sell some

things so I have project money . My choice will be older rig though ;), can't stand the new S*** !

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.