Crank start

zenndog

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i havent used my jack handle but i've used the hand crank that came with the truck. it starts up first crank when its warm but sometimes takes a couple when its cold. if i get some free time, ill try to get a vid

P1020317.jpg

Edited by LAYEDOUTB2K
added pic

I assumed that the jack handle was the tool that fit in the hole, I didn't realize that there is a separate handle to crank the motor. my L320 doesn't have any stock tools with it, so I just assumed.

Sorry to hear you have to sell your truck, I hope things work out.

I crank my truck every once in a while just to show people that it can be done.

Check out this picture... it is the famous Mr K. cranking my truck. I think this was taken about 10 yrs ago.

Ha...ha.. we had a blast that day. I even had him sign the picture at a later date.

Dale - AZ

Also, please note... Mr. K has a lolly pop in his mouth. Its not a cigarette! I promised him I would alway let people know that when I showed this picture. He didn't want people to think he was smoking.

mrk4.jpg

Mrk1.jpg

I crank my truck every once in a while just to show people that it can be done.

Check out this picture... it is the famous Mr K. cranking my truck. I think this was taken about 10 yrs ago.

Ha...ha.. we had a blast that day. I even had him sign the picture at a later date.

Dale - AZ

Also, please note... Mr. K has a lolly pop in his mouth. Its not a cigarette! I promised him I would alway let people know that when I showed this picture. He didn't want people to think he was smoking.

mrk4.jpg

Mrk1.jpg

This was on that little Datsun home page that had a bunch of part numbers and engine component info, I think I saw It on ODPL as well. Thanks for checking in!!! Good to see your truck.

This was on that little Datsun home page that had a bunch of part numbers and engine component info, I think I saw It on ODPL as well. Thanks for checking in!!! Good to see your truck.

Yea, I used to have a website for Classic Datsun pickups. It was with my ManxSR site. However I sold the ManxSr side of things. I had planned on starting a new Datsun only site, but I haven't done it yet. Not sure when I will even get around to it??? :o

Dale