ultra type 164 15x10 6 lug

put these on cl for 200

they clean up nice, have 36 super swampers on it now. those tires are pretty warn out so basically these are just for the rims. freaky510 made a few passes on one of the tires with a hot iron/knife and its pretty deep so you could make your own tread on here. tires are just toooo big for my 720

i need an alternator for a 85 Nissan 4x4, stock rims/tires, tail gate. passenger seat. some kind of Light bar to go across the roof, roll bar or whatever else msg me. spare tranny or xfer case............. if you have any of this stuff lets work out some kind of deal.

otherwise make offer i want them GONE

this is just for reference

32428910001_large.jpg

these are actual pictures

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like trades :D

Pm me with what you have, hoping to get some stock rims/tires for a 720 4x4 but dont have to be. (a little bigger is fine)

these are just to damn big for it even with the 3in lift

Edited by h2theizzo

bump

need em gone, dont be afraid to make an offer

if you have a turd z24 engine laying around you wanna get rid of hit me up, could use a spare tranny also, or xfer case w/e

love cash, cash talks so make offer i wont be offended :D

I actually think that i might be out that way(St Helens) just after the end of the month. If it can wait that long. I dont mind paying before that, but no paypal.;)

I am assuming that you have four wheels.:D I reread your original post and couldnt find anywhere it said. And assuming that the lugnut holes are still good and they arent bent bad. Not concerned about the wheels having road rash though, just for a wheeler.

The weels are good

I didnt sit down and inspect every inch of it, but they are good. I didnt notice any bent lug holes. I dont have lug nuts for these tho the PO of them said he used stock ones. Dont have any center caps either for them.

was hurtin a lil for cash so i could pickup some stock wheels/tires in portland just off 217 but i can deal with it the cash part till later.

They are at my sisters out of rainier about 9 miles or so and safe out there. Let me know when your coming to st helens and ill swoop down there and get you them. my gf just picked up a job today so if ya can let me know a little ahead of time so i can plan it out a little.

i know your good for your word, so these are now considered sold :D

i can drive down there and get them for you..not working friday and most of next week really getting bored sitting around here could use the drive

To rainier? I will certainly give up gas money if you think it can be done in the $20 range? I think that is about what mine would burn.

tim, not worried about center caps, i dont run them on that truck, and lugnuts are not a big deal, already have 24 of them on the truck.:lol:

Thanks quinn, had a good time bullshitting. and doin brody's at the parking lot lol.

have to meet up again sometime where im not having to run around and do shit so we can actually bs and hang out.

hope you enjoy them jason, sorry about the news today that sucks man

08-07-09_1634.jpg

08-07-09_1635.jpg

08-07-09_1636.jpg

08-07-09_1708.jpg

Those tires are really Done.:lol: Wheels will work perfectly, they already have plenty of scratches and scrapes. Wont bother me to gouge them on a rock when wheeling.:D

Thanks for the travel time Quinn. See you at Blue Lake.

Those tires are really Done.:lol: Wheels will work perfectly, they already have plenty of scratches and scrapes. Wont bother me to gouge them on a rock when wheeling.:D

Thanks for the travel time Quinn. See you at Blue Lake.

lol yeah those tires are bald, if you have a hot knife you can make some new tread in them

I didnt really notice any scratches or anything on the rims themselves, maybe you could send me a pic after they been washed.

I didnt really notice any scratches or anything on the rims themselves, maybe you could send me a pic after they been washed.

I only really looked at one of them and it had some fair scratches in it, But the backside of that wheel was gouged really bad.

It's cool, i am going to make them much worse.:D

LOL

well i hope your happy with them. Sorry man i didnt check them out that much, just knew they wouldnt fit my ride and put em up for sale.

long as your happy with the deal its good, if not lemmy know ill kick you a few bucks back lol.

probably should have taken better pics and cleaned them before selling them :rolleyes:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.