complete swap

i have a vg30 with a/t from 87 200sx. donor car had 87k miles. comes with computer, wiring harness, intake with MAF, driveline, motor mounts still attached, transmission mount and crossmember. has front sump pan but i have a rear sump pan and pickup too. radiator, console with shifter and linkage, speedo cable, throttle cable and pedal. fuse block, exhaust manifolds and Y pipe, new transmission filter and gasket installed, recent timing belt with waterpump, recent alternator, plugs, wires, cap, rotor new. everything is there. complete swap. i would like to recover $900 but if interested make an offer. eugene.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

B&R auto wrecking in eugene... i dunno if the car is still there but i sent it there when i was done stripping it, which was 3 months ago. no worries hi jack away i don't think anyone wants the swap. i will probably just end up using it.

I wasn't gonna say but the VG isn't worth much anymore.

The intake manifold from the 200SX V6 is kinda rare but doesn't add $600 to the value.

I sold a VG30e from a 300ZX. $100 minus the starter and alt

good 5-speed: $150

autos are worth nothing unless someone actually has a 300ZX auto with a blown tranny and doesn't want to take the opportunity to switch to a manual.

yeah this is not just the motor though its everything. and it is in fact the 200sx intake and exhaust manifolds. i figured someone might want to snag it for a dime. i will just use the engine if no one wants it, i am not desperate to get rid of it. i do regret not pulling the rear end, i thought about it even and just figured it wasn't worth it. especially since i had put threads out there that the rest of the car was free suspension and all, after 2 weeks of no interest i sent it to the wrecking yard.

it did have LSD but like i said i posted up the whole car free and no one was interested so it went to B&R auto wrecking in eugene. i personally had no value in the rear end or suspension since i don't build dime's. so i let it go.

yes it had the LSD upgraded at some point. i put new bearings in it a while back and was surprised to see it. i had no idea it would have value to anyone or i would have pulled it. this was a customers car that i bought from her.

at least 5 times since I have been into z cars and searching for an LSD I have heard of someone finding one in a 200sx. There was a black one some years back out here in Battle ground that had one. Slodat found one in a 200sx as well and parted it out. Then theres this guy. I am thinking nissan might've snuck a few LSD's out or made it an option on the last couple years of the s12 v6's. peace.

well i know i didn't have to specify for the bearing kit i just ordered by car, but those bearings might be fairly universal. i assumed it was an upgrade of some kind. i have never been into dime's so an independant rear end never was important to me. i should have specified because sounds like it may be a lost asset that could have been put to use. i will have to put words out there better in the future. update to post; the stuff is not for sale anymore i am doing a swap with it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.