Let's enjoy! Happy Car Life (JDM lover's wet dream)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats with peoples comments on there? "So that's what living under tyranny is like". Please..... They get shit done. Tokyo makes NYC(largest in USA) look like tiny.

The writing on the wheels had me laughing. My girl can't even explain it to me and shes born there.

Super happy time numba one ahhh soooooooo

i like the parking garage.

i had a buddy go over and he said the whole import car thing is crazy you had to prove you had a place to park before they would let him buy a car????

wtf crazy shit 30 seconds and your shits gone if you park in the wrong spot lol

NYC, 1min or less your shits gone only they aren't so nice about it. They literally drag the front/rear of your car out, hook up and good bye. The drivers put the car out of gear from under if they need to. The going rate isn't a reasonable 360 bucks either its more like 600.

I actually like their ticket idea. How the gov here can hold such strict penalties to a piece of paper just laid on your windshield is beyond me. Someone throws it out on you to be a dick and now you have a warrant out on you.