Another one.....79 620 wiring harness

hey guys sorry for the second post but i am also looking for a wiring harness for my 79....i cannot figure out what is wrong with my electrical....as i said before my battery will not charge....i installed a new alternator and took my old one down to napa to have tested come to find out it works voltage reg. and everything....my battery also tested out fine.....i was also told it could be my ignition switch can anyone verify that???? so now i look at my wiring harness and realize that i have tons of shit cut, spliced, added wires, taken out wires....so if anyone has one i will pay for shipping and handling and whatever you want for it thanx

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got one in the garage from 77 - Not to bad, I am out of town right now and will not be back till Tuesday. But I remember it being good enough to sell on ebay - which is what I was going to do. But will sell it to you for 20 bucks and I will pay prirority shipping to you. But want to take a better look at it to make sure it is good. Then let you know - Steve

I know that the 79 King Cab harness is different, but other may be able to be substituted. The 79 KC is wired for the dealer install of intermittent wipers. Small change in the harness. I dont know if there is other small changes too.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.