Does anyone make 510 wagon hatch window seal or quarter window seals?

Pedro

Anyone know a company that does replacement rear quarter window seals for a 510 wagon?

Also if anyone does the wagon hatch window rubber that holds the glass and chrome?

Thanks

EDIT - Found that datsunlandsocal do the rear quarter window rubbers

wagon%20rear%2014%20window%20seals.JPG

For some reason they don't look as thick as the originals.. might just be the pic though.

Edited by Pedro
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you (or anyone!) buys those cargo window seals, make sure to post up how they fit/work!! Mine are showing major signs of age and weathering... I'd love to replace them, but I'm not about to shell out over 200 for something I haven't seen fitted before...

Well I plan on getting some made, the hatch and the rear quarter glass rubbers.

A friend of mine has supplied samples for both so hopefully I can get them reproduced as per originals, time will tell.

$200 seems a fair hit, he does have the sole source of those though, so its either that or they are NOS nissan which would justify his price possibly.

Edited by Pedro
retarded wording

datsport has them and they are down there where your at. And also datsunland has them. I'll be picking a pair of quarter seals soon. If they were OEM nissan, The last set I saw were going for $750. for the pair. :(

$200 seems a fair hit, he does have the sole source of those though ... which would justify his price possibly.

^thats why the $$$!!!

DLsocal spent some money getting them created. i have yet to see them installed through a winter (& not a socal winter!)

the upper(inner) corner no longer has that 'long corner' in it and doesnt match the body line well.

i have not ever seen the hatch glass seal. id buy 2 if i found any!

the rear door small glass seal...he is supposed to be working on that also.

inner/outer hatch aftermarket seals are the same from 2intense/DLsocal. generic trim for the most part.

mine have held up for 3 years so far, no leaks.

i have a used set of cargo seals (& glass) avail.

6.5/10 on the seals, some cracks but solid and usable.

scotts old rubber in AUS has some stuff too.

datsport has them and they are down there where your at. And also datsunland has them. I'll be picking a pair of quarter seals soon. If they were OEM nissan, The last set I saw were going for $750. for the pair. :(

So datsport has the remakes? Yeah I want to re-create them as per originals, if that means paying extra to get a mold made I'll do it.

too intense restoration has hatch seals. not cheap though

Couldn't see them on their site for a 510.

^thats why the $$$!!!

DLsocal spent some money getting them created. i have yet to see them installed through a winter (& not a socal winter!)

the upper(inner) corner no longer has that 'long corner' in it and doesnt match the body line well.

i have not ever seen the hatch glass seal. id buy 2 if i found any!

the rear door small glass seal...he is supposed to be working on that also.

inner/outer hatch aftermarket seals are the same from 2intense/DLsocal. generic trim for the most part.

mine have held up for 3 years so far, no leaks.

i have a used set of cargo seals (& glass) avail.

6.5/10 on the seals, some cracks but solid and usable.

scotts old rubber in AUS has some stuff too.

Yeah that's what I thought, the rubber to me doesn't look thick enough as per the originals I have here where the window curves. Again I might need to get a mold made as I want them to be exact.

Will update once I've heard back from my rubber guy (that sounds really gay).

• 2 weeks later...