620 gas tank

Guest DatsuNoob

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

getting a cell soon and eventually the stock tank would be in the way for another addition to the project. Things are progressing okay for only spending a few hrs here and there during the week, at the truck's new location. Gives me time to plan out my next step too that way. Slowly but surely.

Guest DatsuNoob

Hadn't planned on getting down to Blue Lake this year, not really in the budget right now, and I'd like to make it there in a Datsun. As far as shipping goes, doesnt it have to pass some kind of toxicity test? When I bought a header from Canada it had to sit for a while at the border while getting tested with the "sniffer". Had to make sure there was no toxic fumes and/or grade AA canadian weed in there with it :lol:, I wouldnt have a problem finding a box, if it was safe and legal to do. Anyone have any other experience with this?

Guest DatsuNoob

I may have to plan a trip down to the couve one of these days. Still trying to convince the little lady to have a family day at Blue Lake, we'll see what happens. I'll get in touch if it's a go.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.