The new addition to my driveway

today I bought a 92 Sentra from lynchfourtwenty. It will be a nice car to drive while the datto gets some much needed love.:D It has the 1.6l in it, oh yea! four cylinders of raw power baby.:D:lol: but any who I appreciate the deal lynch gave me on it. Thanks bro!:) heres some pics of it.

dattonismoconnection.jpg

sentratruck.jpg

sentra1.jpg

sentra2.jpg

sentra3.jpg

And yes josh I washed it:D:lol:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it looks pretty good without the 01 on the door

i keep that on there to remember the fun we had...

looks good. Those get better economy than the SR20 engine by far.

oh ya, that car with a tune up an good gas will get 30mpg or so, 5 bux would get my gf 50miles :)

im gonna miss that GAY, oh thats the cars name "teh gay" .. cause it has a GA16 an its an auto.. it just seemed to stick.. over all its really not a bad car, an for 300 bux who could resist.. im just glad its gone to a good home, as i have said in the past, i really hate sellin stuff.. this is the first car i've owned that i've sold.. had i not needed the cash, an had room for it i'd have kept it.. 233+ thousand miles, engine an tranny are both strong, im sure kevin will have the car for along time and enjoy it.. however kevin should u decide to get rid of it let me know!

i keep that on there to remember the fun we had...

oh ya, that car with a tune up an good gas will get 30mpg or so, 5 bux would get my gf 50miles :)

im gonna miss that GAY, oh thats the cars name "teh gay" .. cause it has a GA16 an its an auto.. it just seemed to stick.. over all its really not a bad car, an for 300 bux who could resist.. im just glad its gone to a good home, as i have said in the past, i really hate sellin stuff.. this is the first car i've owned that i've sold.. had i not needed the cash, an had room for it i'd have kept it.. 233+ thousand miles, engine an tranny are both strong, im sure kevin will have the car for along time and enjoy it.. however kevin should u decide to get rid of it let me know!

It is going to be a good car. If I do sell it you'll be the first to know Josh.