left over new z parts

i have a kaminari fiberglass air dam that is no longer made a box of felts and some seals and a driver and pass side door glass for a 74 260z coupe i don't know if it is specific to the 260 or not i think Ive also got two outside door handles its all bran new ordered from the victoria british catalogue been sitting around and I'm not gonna use any of it Ive got alot in to it and I'm not expecting to get it back but id like to get about 300 out of all of it which is a steal air dam was 400 something i can put up pics when i figure out how to

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a kaminari fiberglass air dam that is no longer made a box of felts and some seals and a driver and pass side door glass for a 74 260z coupe i don't know if it is specific to the 260 or not i think Ive also got two outside door handles its all bran new ordered from the victoria british catalogue been sitting around and I'm not gonna use any of it Ive got alot in to it and I'm not expecting to get it back but id like to get about 300 out of all of it which is a steal air dam was 400 something i can put up pics when i figure out how to

Pics are easy, just use a image host like http://www.tinypic.com . That is what I use. :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.