JDM coupe tails FS/FT

Hello guys, I hate to sell em but I can't bring myself to actually use them on my 4 door. So they go up for sale. Taking offers for sale or trade. Would honestly prefer a trade since the value of these is hard to nail down.

looking for

-rims

-coil overs

-KA-T parts (turbo, manifold, injectors, anything)

-Sway bar (for a KA front and rear)

-Other JDM goodes, be it grilles, tails etc. (73 one piece grille would be nice)

-Headliner

-Seats (350z, Minimal racing design seats, Black seats that are clean only pairs)

or anything worth while

here are 2 images of before I cleaned them up.

the lenses are great, the metal is in good condition, seals on the back are nice and not cracked, they had some dust build up but I took them apart and cleaned them up. Was about to build a sequential relay rig for them so they could plug and play, and have sequential turns. Id rate them and 8.5 out of 10.

Ill post more tonight.

web.jpg?ver=12453534300001

web.jpg?ver=12453534320001

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be interested ... I already have a set but mine are painted all black .. not sure how they would turn out if I tried to strip them. need some more chrome on my ride... I have cash if you nail down a price pm me

or

I might have some turbo parts avalible soon.. not ka specific but I am upgrading my turbo set up on my sr so Ill have a near new stock garrett sr turbo.. sr injectors...

and im local in campbell los gatos area....

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.