replacing valves without removing the head?!?

well I am still kind of tossing the idea around for the motor swap was the only reason for wanting to go cheap on it. I bought yello620's A87 head and should have it in a week or so once I get it I will port it a little and toss it on there and call it a day :)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't even try to port a head. You asked if a valve can be removed w/o removng the head. :confused: Doing a head swap may be out of your league, porting a head is out of your league. When the head arrives take your truck to your mechanic and have him do the work.

I am a outsde observer and have read your posts. This is not a insult or any kind of shit talking. I applaud your enthusasium, but, judging by your posts, you maybe in way over your head.

Don't even try to port a head. You asked if a valve can be removed w/o removng the head. :confused: Doing a head swap may be out of your league, porting a head is out of your league. When the head arrives take your truck to your mechanic and have him do the work.

I am a outsde observer and have read your posts. This is not a insult or any kind of shit talking. I applaud your enthusasium, but, judging by your posts, you maybe in way over your head.

i know how to port without bellmouthing ;)