L18 4 speed for sale cheap

Doing a swap in the near future and gonna get rid of the setup installed now. Its old , grimmy , needs some head adjusments... etc but ill give any one a deal if they come pull it . I dont have a cherry picker .

DSC05849.jpg

It fires right up and idles fine no oil leaks. Overheats , i think because it has the original small radiator.

DSC05860.jpg

Has a terrible rethread due to broken bolt , but doesnt leak

Not sure about the tranny because ive never seen it on the road, i assume it works fine.

Im taking best offer, i really dont care . Im getting a good deal on another set . :D Any takers????????? Im in SoCal

Edited by SurgeL320
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

willing to part out or no?

id be interested in the intake/exhaust bolts and water pump bolts

Im gonna have to if no one wants it . Need anything incase it doesnt sell? Im gonna still try to get rid of it but well see what happens.

Edited by SurgeL320
im interested i have a chery picker...let me know if you still have it ill take the whole thing...my number is (323)893-5138 let me know..

I offered someone a deal already but i havent heard from him . Ill let one more day pass by , after that its yours.

haha thanks dude just unloaded the engine at home...good times pulling it out haha...orale if you need some parts let me know if i dont have em im pretty sure i might know someone who does...lol...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.