70 521.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg are there more locals ?

Well I have a 510 but the 620 is at the shop. Last night we(my father in law and I) and drop the tranny out of it to see if the clutch was burnt up. Well I went to drain the transmission and all there was, a few drops of fluid. Transmission is toast, scrap metal, and a heap of nothingness. Clutch disc is toast too. There's a bunch of burnt spots on it. Now I am wondering if the differential is any good. I don't like bashing people but some people just shouldn't own these cars. When I bought it from him, he said it was safe to drive home. Didn't even make it halfway. Clutch leaked to dry and no transmission fluid. WTH!

Oh, I'm in Kennesaw, GA

that sucks man, is it the primer king cab? i'm dying to know which one it is, unless of course it is one i never saw. it's not like i know of every datsun in the state, sometimes i feel like i do.

It is primered dark blue. It was listed under some bob dude but the guy that owned it was named Chris. :D

Well, it's over at Garage Zero right now. They are hoping to have it done tomorrow. Then the Starlet get's dropped off and the A/C re-ringed. Then i'll be ready for the Old School Show on the 4th. Got some secret things coming too. :)

Watcha having done? Body and Paint?

Well I have a 510 but the 620 is at the shop. Last night we...

Oh, I'm in Kennesaw, GA

mainly i just like the idea that there's more guys on this side of the mississippi.

when i first started comin on here there was like 3 people on this side of the country... now there seems to be more... but all those guys out there in cali and oregon and washington... they're just a bunch of bullies, always made fun of me... :: cries ::

:lol:

anyway good to see there's more people in this fine state specifically... but mainly just the southeast region. one day we'll have to get a big thing organized... like on the 4th of july in conyers

mainly i just like the idea that there's more guys on this side of the mississippi.

when i first started comin on here there was like 3 people on this side of the country... now there seems to be more... but all those guys out there in cali and oregon and washington... they're just a bunch of bullies, always made fun of me... :: cries ::

:lol:

anyway good to see there's more people in this fine state specifically... but mainly just the southeast region. one day we'll have to get a big thing organized... like on the 4th of july in conyers

Those big bullies!

Oh I will be there on the 4th with both if not all 3 cars if the Corona hasn't sold. Have no fear. :)

• 9 months later...

Well, I figured i'd do an update on this.

Had some stuff done and picked at it here and there. Here are some updated photos.

Outside my Garage.

100_0668.jpg

100_0669.jpg

100_0670.jpg

Inside the Garage next to the Beetle I scored.

100_0712.jpg

100_0710.jpg

Mexican Blanket and camping gear in the bed.

100_0713.jpg

100_0714.jpg

Some Recaros that I found as well. Seats are a bit too big for the truck...boo.

100_0708.jpg

100_0707.jpg

100_0709.jpg

Old School Show I atended for the Atlanta area.

4445161714_c09da3c89d_o.jpg

4445161690_835155b665_o.jpg

4444390857_7f4ba17367_o.jpg

Sure has come along way from my $400 buck purchase. Other things coming real soon.

Enjoy.

• 1 month later...