New truck . Sweet L320

SurgeL320

I just purchased a 63 L320 im so giddy i cant hardly wait to pick it up . Its been sitting for over 10 years. The guy jump it , gave it gas and what do you know ? It runs ! What do you guys recommend on something thats been sitting so long . Thanks in advance , Sergio

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Deffinately want to remove the gas tank & have a radiator shop hot tank & re-seal it. Also flush the engine & radiator & add new oil & coolant. The brake system will probably need some love too. Wheel cylinders may be bad along with the clutch & brake master. I talk from experience, when i bought my 65 L 320 it had all these issues. Oh yeah we need pix :D

Yeah , if you look the add is still there, but not the truck , thats mine:lol: . theres another guy selling a 1960 that i looked at but he wants twice what i paid for mine , and his needs 3times the amount of work. can somebody direct me on how to post pics

Is the radiator worth saving? That thing looked rusted and too small for the 1600 thats supposedly in there. Is it cheaper to dip it or replace it ? thanks for the advice guys , i seem to have a talent for breaking stuff when i try to fix it thats why im asking stupid questions

Yeah , if you look the add is still there, but not the truck , thats mine:lol: . theres another guy selling a 1960 that i looked at but he wants twice what i paid for mine , and his needs 3times the amount of work. can somebody direct me on how to post pics

check the general discussion forum. I believe there is a sticky on how to post pics there.