Little Z cruise, lots of pics

Z_Rac3r

So I forgot that I never posted these pics. I have a forum CentralCoastDatsuns.com that I've been trying to get an active local group of Z guys together and organize meets, cruises, blah blah blah... well.. this was one of our meets because 1 of the guys is moving to Texas, so we had to do a photoshoot before we lose em.

My forum has like 40 members... but only 3 people that frequent, its sad and really discouraging, but thats why I cling to ratsun :) you guys rock.

enough chatter, here are the pics. btw... the green and black one is me, I did a new paint job while I disappeared from ratsun for a little bit.

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

easter1.jpg

easter2.jpg

easter4.jpg

This is up on the top of a mountain looking over Santa Barbara, we were trying to get the coastline in the background but failed... These were taken over easter weekend.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup thats just rattle can. One side the black paint was really thin, and there are a few spots on the green, but it really does shine like a new car... :)

Thats locking yourself in the garage for 2 weeks masking, painting, and wetsanding.... averaging like 12 hours a day wetsanding for 10 days straight.:mellow:

We need a Ratsun meet in SB, how long will you be down in CA for Skib?

We need a Ratsun meet in SB, how long will you be down in CA for Skib?

Im trying to take the 9th-15th off right now, just gotta wait to see if the vaca time gets approved. They want me to fly down but I really want to take the Z.

Im trying to take the 9th-15th off right now, just gotta wait to see if the vaca time gets approved. They want me to fly down but I really want to take the Z.

Skip, We are having our car show that weekend. (May 17th)

If you can pull off another day or two you should come out. :D

• 3 weeks later...