Rogue Status 240Z

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you got some skills in photoshop
Really? :-X

I know it's just a mock up and it suites that purpose well but lets be honest, that could have been done on windows paint.

That paint scheme would take some effort to do right. It wouldn't be my style but I'd like to see it. They have the material too, could upholster to match and what not. I say go for it, could be cool.

Thanks Bonvo, but like 72240z said it's serves the purpose of a mock-up but thats about it. If I had taken some time on it, it would have looked much better b/c I've got a fair amount of experience in photoshop.

But the things I did weren't even anything major. Copy/paste/resize the wheels, semi-transparent layers over the bumpers, wheels, door handle, and turn signal, a very poorly drawn spoiler and airdam, and copy/paste/resize rogue status stripe, pretty basic stuff.

Thanks for the compliments on the overall idea though. I like it and I'm probably going to do it once I get finished with the body work. I just wanted to get some opinions.

Thanks everybody.

Rogue status 69 rs

61-3.jpg

Seats example

photo.thumbnail

It works as a trim imho but for the exterior I'd search out vinyl graphics. Painting it even with stencils would be a nightmare.

Rogue status 69 rs

61-3.jpg

Seats example

photo.thumbnail

It works as a trim imho but for the exterior I'd search out vinyl graphics. Painting it even with stencils would be a nightmare.

Yea I've seen Rob's camaro before, it looks awesome. And I'm definitely getting vinyl graphics for the stripes. I've done a lot of stencil work, but NO WAY would I want to cut all those guns out lol. And with such an intricate little design it would be difficult to not get a ton of underspray.

But as advised by one of my friends I tried it in black. Boy was she right lol, it looks amazing in black IMHO. I also added some stripes toward the front like Veritech's Camo Zzzap. I'm not sure if he's a member here or not.

Anyway, heres the black version:

(again, just a quick mock-up)

RSBlack.jpg

Edited by jknc90
Ya lack looks better, idk if I like the stripes.

He's not a member unless hes hanging low. I know him from hbz though, his z is cool.

Thanks. I like the black a lot better. And yea, that where I know him from too. I think he might be on zcar.com too but idk. His car is awesome though. Especially with the hand painted wheels.

Thanks benzo, but neither one of those Z's are mine. They're just pictures I photoshopped to get an idea of how I'm going to paint mine. The first picture is from Vildini Motorsports, and the second is a member on HybridZ. The wheels on the black Z are the same wheels I have though. (the wheels on the white one are the same but they're over photoshopped and look like crap lol)