meeting ratsun people

Hello fellow ratsun brothers and sisters , I am just wanting to say thanks for the warm welcome. I had the opportunity to meet Tom known as Dat620 , he is a really knowledgeable , helpful , and a instant friend . He helped me out with a stock air cleaner when 2 other people flaked on me:mad: . Thanks Tom , I have polished the chrome lid (looks wonderful) and I repainted the base . looks great cant wait to install it

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm always up for meeting new Datsun folks in the Phoenix area. Some of us are having a barbecue thing on saturday May 9th. Originally slated as a 510 meet, is actually open to all Datsuns and Nissan's. I'd also like to see if we can start a monthly deal as well. There's a ton of people in AZ, we just need to get everyone out of the woodwork.

I'm always up for meeting new Datsun folks in the Phoenix area. Some of us are having a barbecue thing on saturday May 9th. Originally slated as a 510 meet, is actually open to all Datsuns and Nissan's. I'd also like to see if we can start a monthly deal as well. There's a ton of people in AZ, we just need to get everyone out of the woodwork.

that would be cool if we could set up a show,meet,cookout or something like that , we need to see if we cant set that up

I'm already coming up for the Canby show, was there last year too. Can't wait.

The thing with AZ is there's a TON of Datsun people here, but getting them all together is like pulling teeth for whatever reason.

Well I am from Mississippi and I have to say that some Az people are different , Hell who am i kidding there's some weird people everywhere . Whats the canby show ? :confused: