need 86 300zx parts

looking for a rt side/ pass side, out side rear view mirror, must be power, color does not matter, just need good condition, also need lt side/ driver side rear tail light, again must be in good condition, thx tom :)

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trying to locate for a very good friend, they have had the car for several years, and are now restoring as a daily driver, car is clean, other than the obvious, some one backed out the garage and broke the mirror, and a bikes handle bar went thru the tail light, nissan even covered a fuel injector problem that had a recall on it from the mid 90's, that why i love me some datsun's, and nissan's, any ways bumpin this mirror and tail light..:D

please some has to have the pass mirror, and the left rear tail lite for an 86 300zx, cmon peeps help me help some one else, need soon, as they can not pass state inspection with broken tail lite, thx tom:)

thx that would be good, and they r not rich, so please be gentle with pricing, at the moment i do not have time to hit the wrecking yards, i work 6 days a week, and lead a praise and worship service on sunday at our church, so i'm kinda tied up most of the time.that is why i thought i would hit you all first to see if we can locate this stuff..thx:)

Well my buddy has the mirrors, but no tail lights. The "bodies" of the mirrors are in pretty decent shape, no big nicks or anything, and they are faded yellow. The mirror on one is fine, but the other one seems to be delaminating. He said you could have them for free, but since he's also poor, I think maybe $10 would be the stand up things to do. At least enough for him to buy lunch, ya know.

Cool, i can do that if the pass mirror is ok, thats what they need, i'll even give the guy 20.00 for it, then i'll bless my friends with it, let me know:)

i am no longer looking, thx to yellow here in phx, and another fellow datsun friend, thx for the help, tom:D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.