Ebay find... It's just a toy guys, relax!

KFD

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DO NOT WANT.

Looks too much like this: xD

escaladeext.jpg

:D A Caddy Avalanche! The faux truck for the urbanite who will never go off the pavement nor carry anything in it's useless 'box'. Way to go GM!!!!

its a 620 doubletruck. otherwise a 610 with no trunklid. hahaha.

:lol:

It be one of them thar 620 El Camino things, albeit in small scale.

Later

KFD

Nah, the El Camino was a 2 seater and had a full bed in back. BONUS QUESTION: which of these engines were NOT available on the '61 El Camino... the 409, 283, 327 or the 396??? One cyber beer to the first correct answer!

Edited by datzenmike

396... not produced until 1965 I will take a cyber Pacifico

:D A Caddy Avalanche! The faux truck for the urbanite who will never go off the pavement nor carry anything in it's useless 'box'. Way to go GM!!!!

:lol:

Nah, the El Camino was a 2 seater and had a full bed in back. BONUS QUESTION: which of these engines were NOT available on the '61 El Camino... the 409, 283, 327 or the 396??? One cyber beer to the first correct answer!

bonus question: Which of these engines were not available on the '61 el camino... The 409, 283, 327 or the 396??? One cyber beer to the first correct answer!

Only 283 was in 61' in 64' the 327 came in. 396 in 66' 409 never sold in el camino. But the 396 SS were actually 402's

Edited by 72 327

ok I may be off base but I think there was no el camino in 61'...

1 First generation (1959-1960)

2 Second generation (1964-1967)

3 Third generation (1968-1972)

4 Fourth generation (1973-1977)

5 Fifth generation (1978-1987)

GM discontinued the line for 4 years 61-63.

I dont know why. only the 383

Edited by 72 327
so none of them were in a 61 el camino... I'll split it with you 72...

Ok sounds good.

The only way somebody could have a 61' is if they bought it in 61' But was really made in January-Feb of 60.

OK, OK. You both win. A 24 of your choice. I remember seeing the new '59 Chev when it came out. Outrageous fins and cat's eye tail lights.

LOL I dont member I was born in 74'. I wish I live back before all this BS in the world today. It was alot more fun and lots of hot rods in every town.

It's all perspective. I was a teen through the 60's and thought it and the '70s, (well the start) was a great time. Fuck around in school, leave school, get Dart muscle car, drink beer, endless summers. My parents thought it was the end of our civilization Cuban missile crisis, JFK assassination, the Beatles, draft dodgers, Kent State, Woodstock, riots in the street. Now, I see loss of freedoms in the name of national security, pollution, global warming, economic disasters, crime, Dubya....