anyone know L28et wiring?

Skib

The swap is almost done but I still have a few mystery wires (81' harness)

Iv been looking threw old threads on hybrid for a few days and found some really good info but mine don't seem to mach up to a lot of the descriptions Iv read and reading manual diagrams is making my head hurt :(

what are they? and do I need them?

first two plugs: brown is something for FI? what dose it plug to? white...no clue?

P3290279.jpg

this plug is down by my ECU: possible ignitor plug in the wrong place? (just based on the looks of the plug)

P3290277.jpg

speaking of ignitor plug, is it part of the engine harness? because I don't seem to have one and it doesn't look like anything been cut off there

wiring erks me sometimes :mad:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

P3290277.jpg

This could be for the clutch or brake pedals. Maybe for the driver's door switch for interior light/door ajar buzzer? Courtesy under dash lights?

P3290279.jpg

The brown one is most likely for a relay, may clip to the fuse box if near. EFI relays are likely under the hood. Where are these plugs located??

The brown one is most likely for a relay, may clip to the fuse box if near. EFI relays are likely under the hood. Where are these plugs located??

there both on the pass side of the harness coming with the fuseable links box, knock sensor, and head temp sensor

I will be in the same boat in a few days, i just yanked the stock one out out of my 75 and the are a hell of alot more wires under there than a 240. I have a turbo car still sitting here, the harness is already out but if i can look at something let me know. Your about a week ahead of me on your swap so i'll probly be asking you questions. Later!