NISSAN SE-R Bucket seats

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

chewed gum,some pocket lint, toe jam, and an empty paint can? :lol:

Damn an empty paint can? I'm out of the running :-(.

If we weren't so far apart at that price I would def be interested.

If dog shit was in that offer I would consider....ha ha

Like I said OBO, I got other seats and Im kinda tossed between the two sets, The SE-R seats are like race buckets with the high sides and the others not really so I may pull the sale in a day I just dont know!! Here are the ones I just picked up whats your guy opinion of what to use?

P9270459.jpg

They are black with red stich.....kinda a plastic burlap sack material...durable

P9270450.jpg:confused:

If dog shit was in that offer I would consider....ha ha

Like I said OBO, I got other seats and Im kinda tossed between the two sets, The SE-R seats are like race buckets with the high sides and the others not really so I may pull the sale in a day I just dont know!! Here are the ones I just picked up whats your guy opinion of what to use?

P9270459.jpg

They are black with red stich.....kinda a plastic burlap sack material...durable

P9270450.jpg:confused:

DUDE i have a huge dog so i can get you as much as you want!

The ones you have in the car look way nicer, nothing wrong with the set you are thinking of selling but if I had both and were choosing between the two I would go for with the black set.

I think the black looks way better. Personally though I find pleather/leather a pita, when its hot out they are frying pans, when cold they are ice cubes lol. Idk how it is on your end of the country that's just my past experience with the material.

Ha ha i got a rott...she shits alot....and farts more I bet

im going to have to disagree with that, i have an english mastiff pushing 200lbs now and i well you what, even tho a dog has no butt cheaks you can still hear a rumble :blink:

Guest DatsuNoob

I'll give you $80 and come get them tomorrow. That's the best offer my budget allows me to make right now. Or I can trade you all my S-13 KA(de) parts if you feel feel like building that motor still.

Edited by DatsuNoob

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.